Our Editorial Team
Owner & Editor in Chief: Teresa Olvera
Event Coordinator & Marketing: Kadi Prescott
California born and raised, Kadi is a mom of seven and founder of Social Media Moms and Dads. When she’s not running around between youth sporting events or blogging about her life, Kadi enjoys trying new restaurants and sharing the experiences with her followers. Kadi began publicly blogging in 2004, learning ropes of social media marketing in 2006 and now works from home creating social media marketing plans for companies.
Kadi’s ever growing laundry pile is her worst enemy and a glass of good Cabernet Sauvignon is her favorite evening side kick. She confesses to not making her bed most days, shoving stuff in closets before company comes over and silently cursing people who don’t follow protocol in the school drop off line. Kadi’s current favorite social media platform is Instagram because a picture really does speak a thousand words.
Our Blogging Family
Our family of bloggers is comprised of moms and dads who are in the area and in the know! We pride ourselves on sharing the best of what California has to offer families. We are bloggers, video bloggers, Instgrammers, photo bloggers and just sharers by nature. We know that happiness in life is achieved by experiencing the great things it has to offer us and then sharing it with others. We may be behind the computer a lot, but we also know how important it is to get out into the world and do something, meet people and have adventures. You can also connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!
When you visit our site, you will find :
- Amazing bloggers who want to connect with you via their blogs!
- Tips on family life in California.
- Events that are designed for parents and kids.
- Businesses in CA (and sometimes outside of CA) that care about families.
- Products that help make life easier and more fun.
- Attending events with our families and report back with the stories.
- Creating fun blog and social media campaigns in conjunction with CA businesses.
- Reviewing products that we think our readers would find interesting and helpful.
- Making appearances in traditional media; tv shows, radio shows and magazine articles.
- Planning public events for our CA families, favorite CA brands and CA bloggers. In fact, we are in the process of planning one for the 2014 year!