You are invited to bring your family to BooMont Park in San Diego. For the second year, the creators of San Diego’s most iconic haunts, “The Haunted Hotel,” “The Haunted Trail of Balboa Park” and “The Scream Zone,” have teamed up with Belmont Park to create a family-friendly Haunt Boomont Park featuring activities for all ages.
Dress up your goblins and princesses for free trick-or-treating every Friday 6:30-7:30pm and Saturdays/Sundays 1:30-2:30pm & 6:30-7:30pm.
- Boomont Manor, a family-friendly haunted house
- Zombie Laser Tag with frightening creatures
- Pumpkin patch and painting
- Superhero Zip Line
- Rock Wall
- Spooky Coaster
- Date: Every Friday, Saturday, Sunday: October 3th – November 1st
- Time: Boomont Park opens Fridays at 5pm and Saturdays/Sundays all day
- Trick-or-Treating: Fridays 6:30-7:30pm & Saturdays/Sundays 1:30-2:30pm & 6:30-
- Location: 3146 Mission Blvd, San Diego, CA 92109
- Cost: Free Admission and Parking for Belmont Park
- Free Trick-or-Treating
- Pumpkin Patch – Pricing varies
- Super Hero Zip Line & Rock Wall – Kids in super hero costumes receive 50% off
- $6.00 Admission to the Boomont Manor Haunted House
- $6.00 Spooky Coaster
- $8.00 Zombie Laser Tag
Be sure to visit boomontpark.com for a FREE Boomont Manor haunted house coupon with the purchase of an Unlimited Ride or Unlimited Attraction Wristband.
The following California Mom Bloggers are hosting giveaways for family pack of tickets to attend on either Saturday October 11th or Sunday October 12th. Be sure to enter to win on all of the sites to increase your chances!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. We were given complimentary tickets to enjoy this event. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.