Several years after the Movieland Wax Museum in Buena Park closed its doors, we now have a 2 new great attractions in one location in popular tourist destination Buena Park. Premier Exhibitions presents Bodies The Exhibition and Titantic The Experience.
Some local bloggers have been invited to visit the exhibits on opening day and will be sharing their experience! If you hurry, some are even giving away tickets for other families to attend. Be sure to visit these blogs!*
- Let’s Play OC ~ Follow her visit on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
- Just Another Hat ~ Follow her visit on Facebook / Twitter
- Kinda Silly Mommy ~ Follow her visit on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
- My Life is a Journey ~ Follow her visit on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
- So Cal Pocket Memories ~ Follow her visit on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
- Suitcase Mamas ~ Follow her visit on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
- A Peek at Karen’s World ~ Follow her visit on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
- Betzy’s Makeup ~ Follow her visit on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
- Social Hospitality ~ Follow her visit on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
- California Travel Girls ~ Follow their visit on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
*This is not a complete list of bloggers attending this event. If you are a local blogger visiting and not listed above, please contact me and let me know if you would like to be added to this list!
Follow on Social Media
- Facebook: Titanic The Experience and Bodies…The Exhibition
- Twitter: @rms_titanic_inc and @bodiesexhibit
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/
rmstitanicinc/ and http://pinterest.com/ bodiesexhibit/
- Instagram: @rms_titanic_inc and @BodiesExhibition
- Hashtags: #TitanicBuenaPark and #BodiesBuenaPark
About the Titanic The Experience
The epic story of the “Ship of dreams” is revived through Titanic The Experience. Become a passenger and travel back in time to 101 years ago, where authentic artifacts recovered from the wreck site of Titanic and interactive storytellers in period costume allow you to visit the unforgettable sights, sounds, and emotions of most famous Ship that ever set sail, Titanic.
About Bodies The Exhibition
The Exhibition takes visitors through galleries providing an up-close look inside the skeletal, muscular, reproductive, respiratory, circulatory and other systems of the human body. Many of the whole body specimens are dissected in vivid athletic poses, allowing you to relate to everyday activities. Seen by more than 20 million worldwide BODIES… The Exhibition has changed the way we see ourselves. It is designed to enlighten, empower, fascinate, and inspire.
For more information, please visit here.
Open Daily Beginning August 1st
General admission tickets available anytime during operating hours
August 1 thru Labor Day, September 2
Mon-Thur: 10:00AM to 9:00PM (Last ticket sold at 8)
Fri-Sat: 10:00AM to 10:00PM (Last ticket sold at 9)
Sunday: 10:00AM to 7:00PM (Last ticket sold at 6)
Sept 3rd thru November 21st
Mon-Thur: 10:00AM to 7:00PM (Last ticket sold at 6)
Fri-Sat: 10:00AM to 8:00PM (Last ticket sold at 7)
Sunday: 10:00AM to 6:00PM (Last ticket sold at 5)
For latest information about their current prices and hours visit here.
Disclosure: I have been provided tickets to attend this exhibit. All opinions are my own.
So fun! So glad a historical exhibit like the Titanic is here in Cali!
Stacy recently posted…Help to Buy Cars for Single Mothers