We are always looking for fresh content for California Mom Bloggers. To be considered a California Lifestyle Feature Contributor, the contributor must meet the following criteria:
- Must maintain an active blog
- Must be a current resident of California*
*We will occasionally feature Guest Posts from visitors traveling to California to share their experience.
- California Mom Bloggers reserves the right to reject content not deemed applicable or appropriate for the site for any reason. Each submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit the readers, it will most likely be published.
- Content topics must be approved in advance by the Editor of the California Lifestyle Feature Category (i.e., fashion, food, travel, etc.)
- Content must be non-promotional unless approved in advance by California Mom Bloggers Editors.
- Content must contain proper English, spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and sentence structure. Any submissions that require excessive editing will not be published.
- Content submitted is subject to being edited down for length with approval by the contributor.
- All content must be under 1,250 words submitted in Word Document format and must be accompanied by headshot/image in either a .jpg or .png format. (If you are a regular contributor, we will have that information and linked to our Contributors page so you will not need to submit again.)
- All content must be original work of the contributor and must be exclusive to California Mom Bloggers. All photographs submitted with your post must follow all copyright laws and you must have permission to use such photos in your post.
- California Mom Bloggers does not offer compensation for any posts at this time.
- All contributions must be submitted via this link only.
If you agree to these guidelines, please fill out the application here.