Thank you to Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. for sponsoring today’s post.
If you know me well or follow me on social media, you know that I normally do not like to post selfies. I tend to try to stay away from posting photos of myself; however, when a good cause comes my way, I can’t help but try to do what I can. For the next few days, I will be sharing other selfies and photos. I hope you will want to do the same and share them with me!
Donate a Photo from Johnson & Johnson, is here to help you raise money and awareness to the causes you care about by taking a simple act you do every day and turning it into a way to do good. You can donate one photo a day, every day. With a photo a day, you’ll make a difference by raising money and awareness for causes you care about. By sharing the photo with your friends and family on your social networks, you will help your cause meet their goals faster.
HOW TO DONATE A PHOTO
- Download the Free Donate a Photo app on your iOs or Android device and Register to get started;
- Select your Cause;
- Upload your photo and then share it on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram; and
- Share pictures and inspire your friends and family to upload their own pictures.
- PFLAG: All funds donated through the DAP PFLAG cause go to provide materials (brochures, flyers etc.) for anti-bullying sessions. These sessions reach students, teachers and school leaders with messages about cultivating respect and keeping schools safe for all.
- Girl Up: All funds donated through the DAP Girl Up cause help provide outreach efforts to girls, parents and community leaders, provide literacy, numeracy and livelihood training to out of school girls, and helps establish local PTAs to champion girls’ education in Liberia. These efforts help girls return to and stay in school, often after years of absence.
- Safe Kids: The Safe Kids Safe Roads initiative aims to teach children and parents about bike helmet and car seat safety. The program achieves these goals both through in-school sessions, as well as through awareness efforts via online promotions and social media.
NOTE: When a cause reaches its goal, it will roll off the list and another one will takes it place. But, even the causes that have reached their goal stay on the app so that users can continue to learn about them and continue to see the photos that supported the cause.
We are excited to share that Johnson & Johnson has offered to giveaway a HEALTHY ESSENTIALS™ gift pack that includes products from BAND-AID brand, CLEAN & CLEAR, NEOSPORIN, NEUTROGENA, VISINE. ($60 Retail Value)
To encourage their consumers to live well while doing good, Johnson & Johnson introduced the Donate a Photo app at the same time as their quarterly Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies HEALTHY ESSENTIALS™ promotion this past April. The Healthy Essentials coupon program allows families to stock up on the products they depend on and use every day.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, Eighteen (18) years of age or older. Sweepstakes end August 21, 2013. Prize(s) provided by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. Void where prohibited.
The winner will be selected by Rafflecopter and notified by email and will have 48 hours to reply back before a new winner is selected. We will contact the sponsor regarding your prize(s). The sponsor will contact you directly for shipping. If you have not been contacted by the sponsor after 2 weeks, please contact us. Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest are in no way associated with this giveaway. By providing your information in this form, you are providing your information to me and me alone. I do not share or sell information and will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the winner. Void where prohibited.
FOLLOW DONATE A PHOTO ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Johnson & Johnson has curated a list of trusted causes, and you can donate a photo to one cause, once a day. Each cause will appear in the app until it reaches its goal, or the donation period ends. If the goal isn’t reached, the cause will still get a minimum donation.
Thank you to Johnson & Johnson for sponsoring this post with financial compensation and by providing the giveaway package for one lucky US reader. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.