I am so excited that I can share with you the launch of the self-paced course of Content Brew.
Melissa of Momcomm is launching a self-paced course of Content Brew on Monday, August 5 at 10 am Eastern.
I took the instructor led course when it first launched and I have been anxiously waiting for this so that I can refresh my skills. Melissa’s course is filled with colorful worksheets and lessons. Six of seven of her past classes have been sold out!
What You Will Learn:
- How to plan & create fresh content ideas for your blog, Facebook and Twitter.
- Learn ways to find content to share and tools to make doing all of this easier.
- At the end of this course, you’ll have anywhere from a month to a quarter’s worth of content planned out for your blog, Facebook page and Twitter (to a more-limited degree), not to mention a process that you’ll use over and over again.
Self-Paced Course Extras:
- Three updated videos to reflect updates to some tools that Melissa shares
- A content calendar template for the rest of 2013 AND all of 2014
- Modified Facebook and Twitter handout to reflect some changes to Facebook
- FAQs at the end of each lesson based on questions from the instructor-led sessions
Cost: $50. (Worth every penny!)
- Students can take the lessons at their own pace. Work through them fast, slow or anywhere in between.
- Students have access to a private Facebook group where they can ask questions & get feedback from other students.
- Some of the video tutorials have been updated to reflect changes & updates to some of the apps I share.
- Each lesson includes answers to questions frequently asked in the instructor-led sessions.
- Lifetime access to lessons
Ready to Get Started?
Registration for the class opens at 10:00AM on Monday, August 5, 2013. Click here to register.
Follow Melissa of MomComm on Social Media
Disclosure: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”